Friday, April 11, 2014

The Beautiful Countryside

The last holydays I visited my family that lives out of Santiago. They live in a little town. The place there a forest and hill, it’s a place whit many vegetation.  In the center the town there is a lake. The town is beautiful, is a very calm place. You can feel the outdoor pollution.


In the morning my cousins and I travel of the countryside, walking for four, five, even six hours! Some days worn fats food and eaten in the countryside. In the night the people to sleep very early for this my cousins and I go to the town near.  

I like visited the place principally for I miss family, but the place is beautiful. The time i was there was a lot of fun; I have the opportunity of resting and relaxing. I hope to return the next holidays.





3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than the peace and nature, I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! I have a question: What is the name of this little town? I need to know it! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is great that you never mentioned the name but the story is so nice... Where is it?

    ReplyDelete