Friday, April 25, 2014

Social Networks


I like internet because I very using, I using the internet every days. I use for works for the university, for see movies, reed the periodic, in general for distractions. Principally I use internet for communication whit my friends or my family.  Social networks afford in touch with your near constants. The social networks that I more using is Facebook, In fact I use it daily.

I agree that the relation or conversation whit friends or whit family is best in persons, nevertheless the contact for Facebook facilitates the contact whit persons that are physically far. In addition Facebook afford see the pictures and videos from fiends.



The downside is that often the time being on Facebook is lost, turn on the computer to study and finish in Facebook is very common. In addition to the cellular world now come reports of what happens in Facebook, social networks can turn very addictive because as well as afford the contact whit persons in Facebook exist the page about news and pages of place for visit. 

1 comment: