Friday, June 6, 2014

.-.



.

Second thought things would like to learn are not that hard maybe learn to cook a delicious cake, learn some dancing, learn another language, clear that English makes me quite difficult but I would like to learn this language, I have heard that traveling to a country that speaks English is easy to learn, maybe one day do so.

 When I was very young took classes ballet, I was for a while but did not continue with the passage of time I have thought back to these classes, but I think it has gone too far time, 
nevertheless I would like to take classes from some kind of I consider dance it is very relaxing and helpful, even more than performing classic sports.




In reality when I was smaller all relations with artistic show I liked also took drama classes, maybe at some point you may be able to resume these hobbies, though some studies take so much time, but what if you has allowed me the career that study is learn a lot of history and I really like a lot to teach, sometimes known classes I usually school. Maybe teach history not appear funny, not appear the best hobby, nevertheless I It seems to me very entertaining. 

1 comment:

  1. Learning English is very important, but not easy, however one day we will learn :)

    ReplyDelete