Friday, June 13, 2014

Before leaving half to school I know to study sociology, posit only this race but in different universities. I like very much the history but not see be teacher, therefore I look for the degree that having history but my camp of work not only follow to the teaching.  So I meet sociology and seeing the curriculum liked, actually I was never good in mathematics so the statistic be difficult a little for me.

I think the best to have sociology is deliver the support tool that can understand the best way the society that living all in addition the sociology allow understand that many of the things or situations that we understand as natural are not, but are historical constructions, that is not “hang down sky”.

The contribution that can be the sociologist is exactly this can contribute that social improvement from knowledge.
I think the principal support tool that should handle a sociologist in the carrer field is the relationship with the people, leave a little the theory or the merely academic and rescue what people have to make, that is to provide the social minds the support tool theoretical.


Personally I think, in relation that the career field, the best subject in the degree is a technique of qualitative of study because this subject teaches research for people. 


4 comments:

  1. I understand you, the statistics are very difficult, they are the worst ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you were sure you wanted to study, I was never so sure :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that an important contribution of the social science is break with the natural concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider valuable the cualitative and cuantitative techniques, but statistic is difficult for me too.

    ReplyDelete