Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello!
Take The course of English in this semester signify a challenge because I had to take six classes in career , maybe for the most people English not signify a big problem, nevertheless from mi English it’s a little complicate.
In relation whit writing in the blogs I think that being very useful, nevertheless maybe a little boring, I think that waste time in writing, personally pass the most time in front of the computer I’m bored, even I feel the headache, despite this believe that my writing skills to improved, maybe not so much, but yes to improve.
I would have liked to include the most activity that contain dynamics most funny like see videos, movies, maybe listen to music, and translate text I think that very useful that memorize or remember words. The activity of the tour for England It seem funny and fruitful.
Personally I liked writing about the relevant national incident that can bind together the course of English whit the degree, for example maybe discuss some striking news or some event that is occurring on the national average.

Success in the remainder of semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment